Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What is Beauty Book is Published!



I just published a book through lulu on the "What is Beauty?" project that I curated last semester. It is an 125 pg, full color book, 5.83" x 8.26" perfect bound book, and contains every postcard that I received through the project and explores the meaning, implication, and value of beauty. You can check out some of the spreads below, or go to lulu, check out the preview, and buy a copy! --->
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.










I also made a nice clam-shell box to contain all of the postcards that I received. Since I didn't give any sort of restriction for the size, many of the entries were quite larger than regular postcard size, and so when I made the box I need to have two separate compartments to contain everything. What I came up with was a clam-shell box with a removable shelf, as seen below.







1 comment:

CMAZEIKA said...

The box looks wonderful. Here's hoping that lots of people buy the book. I posted links to it on my various pages. Good luck, now I just have to get around to buying one for myself.