Sunday, April 19, 2009

Etsy 'n stuff

I've finally set up an Etsy shop.




This is very exciting.

The four books that I've made while in Grad school are now available for sale on my Etsy account and will continue to be, until I sell out...which I'm assuming will be a while since two of the books were printed in an edition of 100 and another is unlimited. I'm registered under my press name ABentley Press. Go check it out, shop around, bookmark it, tell your friends.

sweet.

In other news... My book "Her Name was Mona" has been accepted to another show. The book is on view at the Heart & Hands Exhibition in Love Library, University of Nebraska-Lincoln from April 1 – 30, and then will be shown at Criss Library, University of Nebraska-Omaha, in May. And it's available for sale at my Etsy shop!

I keep being pleasantly surprised that this book is being so well received. I suppose its just self-doubting human nature at its best...but I'm happy nonetheless.



info about my thesis work is coming very soon. promise.

No comments: